The parcels that have been dispatched and are traveling to Puerto Rico utilize a set-up same as US shipments. The USPS concedes Puerto Rico addresses domiciliary. The significant dissimilarity uses a word known as "Calle," which in Spanish signifies "street."
For the shipments to Puerto Rico addresses, Calle should be put down before the street's name. An example could be 236 Calle Madrid Street Apt 9.
There are a lot of address structures that are particular to the location of the apartment, for example:
- An Address is consisting of Three Lines.
- An Address is consisting of Four Lines.
- Apartment Building along with Street Address
- Condominium including Street Address
You can check the accurate structuring and any anomalies for these addresses on the address page of USPS's Puerto Rico.
HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR PUERTO RICO ADDRESS USING SHIPPINGEASY
Currently, you can't use special characters, like ¿ ¡ ñ é í ó ú ü. Hence you should eliminate all these and replace them using Roman alphabets. To give allowance for extra space, you may use some abbreviations. Google Translate is a handy tool for considering what types of alteration you can introduce.
1. In the field of 1st Address Line, you should write the number of the apartment/house/building. Following that, you should write 'Calle.' ex: 19 Soleil Calle.
2. In the 2nd Address Line, you should write the name of the condominium, the building, or maybe the apartment name. For example, Villa Equable 2
3. You should choose "Puerto Rico" in the field of State.
4. You will have to choose "United States" in the field of Country.
5. Also, you should write the zip code in the field of Postal Code. You can use USPS Verification Tool to confirm the zip code.
Learn More: Know the Difference between Delivery and Shipping Address