What is UPS SurePost?
UPS SurePost is the perfect way to ship your heavy or large items. With this service, you can take advantage of the reliability and tracking that UPS offers, without having to worry about how your item will fare during shipping. Here's what you need to know about this unique shipping option.
If you're like most business owners, you're always looking for ways to save money on shipping. That's why you should check out UPS SurePost – a delivery option that combines the convenience of UPS Ground with the cost savings of the USPS. Here's what you need to know about this innovative shipping solution.
What Is UPS SurePost?
UPS Sure post is a type of courier service that provides the benefits of affordable cost, fast shipping service, and reliable service. This service offers the service of picking up parcels from the customer's office and delivery to the destination. Usually, packages weighing below 10 pounds are sent through this service and is not preferred for international destinations.
Why Is The UPS SurePost Important?
The tracking facility in UPS SurePost attracts many customers. Like all other courier services, even in UPS Sure post, the price charged is nominal and depends on the weight of the parcel and the type of service selected by the customer. The most common query the customer may have is "how long does UPS SurePost take to deliver the parcel"?
UPS SurePost delivery times depend on the distance between the pickup point and the parcel's destination. Usually, the UPS SurePost delivery time is between 2-7 business days. When the difference between UPS Sure post vs. Ground is analyzed in terms of cost, the price charged by UPS Sure post is less than UPS Ground. The facts mentioned above make this service a perfect choice.
Tips And Reminders For Shipping Through UPS SurePost
1. Before sending any shipment, analyze the profile of the shipper.
2. After complete satisfaction in verifying the service provider's profile, cost of the service, and delivery date, the respective parcels have to be given for despatch.
3. The package of the parcels has to be done perfectly to avoid the damage of the box.
4. Mention the destination address correctly and the contact person's name and contact phone on the parcel. Similarly, the sender's details should be mentioned.
5. Chose a service type suitable to the parcel. For instance, in the case of urgent delivery, a service that delivers packages urgently has to be selected. Choosing a standard delivery service because it is cheaper is meaningless and does not serve the purpose.
6. Always send the parcel with an acknowledgment facility. This is to ensure that the person to who the property has to be delivered has received it.
7. Collect the tracking id from the service provider.
UPS SurePost is a cost-effective shipping option for businesses looking to save money on small packages. If you're not sure if this service would work well with your needs, contact us today and we'll help figure it out! Simpl can also manage all of the fulfillment services that come along with using our hybrid delivery solution. We promise to make the process seamless so you don't have to worry about anything but getting back to running your business!
Recommended: Why Did My UPS Package Get Rescheduled?