Amazon has proved to be the top marketplaces worldwide as it offers both the sellers and buyers to participate in the market. Whether you are selling or buying any product on the Amazon market platform, you should always keep track of the product prices. Amazon has provided a rear facility, namely Amazon Price Tracker, which makes it easier for the sellers or buyers to track product prices.
WHAT IS A PRICE TRACKER?
A Price tracker is an operating system or a program used to track the price alternation of products and goods. It sends the buyer or seller the notification about the price dropping or price increasing of products. It also helps to compare the price between different products to avail the affordable one.
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WHILE CHOOSING THE PRICE TRACKER?
While going to select the Price Tracker software, you should concentrate on essential things. The following factors make it exciting and worth it. You should lookout that the tool must have the following:
- Must offer you detailed information on your competitor’s pricing changes.
- Should facilitate mobile apps or should allow chrome extension.
- Should allow you to track any product details and information on Amazon.
- It should not be restricted to the selection of items.
Related article: A Detailed Guide on Amazon Retail Arbitrage 2021
IMPORTANCE OF PRICE TRACKER
The importance of Price Tracking for the sellers as well as buyers is high. This gives opportunities and makes the business easy for the sellers and the buyers. Check out the following points to know the importance:
- It helps to adjust the price of the goods that are highly beneficial for sales.
- Allows you to select the best price for your product by making a comparison with other ones.
- It enables you to be a ranker in the search engine as the selling price of goods affects Search Engine Optimization.
- It helps you to find the best products at an affordable price range.
- These filters for you to get the highest discounted products that are your favorite.
- It should inform you about the availability of the goods.
BEST AMAZON PRICE TRACKERS IN THE MARKET
The best Amazon Price Trackers are:
CamelCamelCamel- it is straightforward to use with a lot of statistics inbuilt in it. It comes as a browser extension for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
Honey- It helps to find a better product at a reasonable price. Honey is a browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Opera.
Keep- Gives you a detailed note on the price history chart. They provide API and Price increase alerts to their subscribers. This is an extension that works under Chrome, Edge, Opera, and Firefox.
Watcher- This is another fantastic price tracking tool for daily deals, holiday deals, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday deals.
Earny- This is a different tool as it scans your emails to get the information about your purchasing products. It can give you cash backs Earny finds that the price has dropped the difference for a product you purchased.
Next article: Steps to Connect Deliverr to your Amazon FBM Orders