You've probably heard of Wish before. It's an eCommerce platform with a $16 billion valuation, and they're the second largest company in China after Alibaba. What you may not know is that there are some things about this giant retailer that might surprise you.
Before you start asking yourself questions about how to sell on Wish, get a quick overview of this digital and online eCommerce platform and learn how to sell on the Wish marketplace step by step.
Statistics About Wish Marketplace
1. Over 500,000 vendors have signed up to sell on Wish.
2. Over 500 million people use the Wish.com mobile application all around the globe.
3. Every day, almost 2.4 million orders are taken.
4. Wish allows vendors to sell in 78 distinct nations around the globe.
5. The Wish marketplace invests roughly $500 million on Social media like Facebook each year, making it the biggest marketer on the social media platform.
6. Wish presently lists approximately 200 million goods across dozens of product divisions.
7. Wish is expected to produce $2.5 billion in sales by 2020.
8. Wish was also the top installed online store in the United States in 2017.
9. Wish has 32.5 million installations in the United States alone, far outnumbering other eCommerce behemoths.
10. Wish is the most popular shopping application in more than 42 countries, giving it an excellent platform for selling things online.
Wish Merchant Account Registration
To begin selling here on the Wish global market, follow these steps:
1. To register for a Wish Merchant Account, visit their official website and click on the Wish Merchant Account Registration page.
2. Please enter the name of your business (Make it attractive and unique).
3. Fill in your email and the region where your store is located.
4. To build your store, press the Create Button.
5. Verify the account you made by sending an email to confirm it.
6. Fill in any extra information needed for the store's establishment.
7. Begin by giving the appropriate categories to your items.
8. Enter payment information and choose a payment method.
9. Please agree to the terms by Wish.com.
10. Once your items have been accepted, they will go online.
Enjoy your account and sell on Wish.com.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Being A Wish Merchant
One has to be a manufacturer, brand operator, retailer, craftsman, creator, or designer to sell on Wish, and you should also have legal permission to sell your goods.
Wish Merchant Fees
Wish does not charge fees monthly to sell on the website, unlike other shopping websites. Instead, you are required to pay a 15 percent profit share - a fixed proportion of the full order value, plus shipping charges – every time you make any sell. This is crucial to remember when setting prices for your items and delivery alternatives. Besides these fees, you do not have to pay any additional charges on Wish like registration fees, annual subscription, or listing fees.
Right Product Selection
The things you intend to sell on Wish should not be on Wish's restricted checklist. However, counterfeit items, virtual items, services, and gift vouchers are all on this list.
Learn more about Product Sourcing on Wish
How To Make Remarkable Sales On Wish
Find The Right Audience
You may make a lot of money in business if you discover the correct consumer market to offer your items to. Finding the right market entails finding potential clients and determining whether they require your products. Wish was successful because it addressed a market sector that other eCommerce businesses had previously disregarded. What exactly did they do? They recognized the demand for low-cost items on the internet. As a result, they were able to overtake a growing market niche considerably sooner than their competitors.
Select The Price Wisely
Customers come to Wish as they want to get a good deal. As a result, do not make your pricing too high, as this may discourage buyers. Also, don't underprice your things to the point where you're losing money. Wish's cheap costs are due to the direct business strategy promoting reduced cost, unbranded goods, and generating cash via volume. They would have had to haggle with their consumers if they overcharged the things offered on their platform, and they will not have the same influence.
Focus On Impulse Buying And Selling
If you would like to sell amazingly on Wish, try to sell impulsive products; these things will help you sell more. Impulse purchases are those made on the spur of the moment. You will accomplish so by informing customers about the most popular things. Many visitors to your site are incapable of knowing exactly what they have been looking for. It might not be exceptionally comforting for a novice shopper to walk into a store that sells a wide choice of things. When consumers visit your website, they may be lured to popular goods.
With more than 80 countries worldwide, the Wish app is a great way to increase your product sales and expand your business abroad. Simpl provides you with reliable packing services that will save you time and money while increasing productivity.
With our expert team of pick and pack specialists, Simpl is here to take care of all aspects of preparing your products for shipping. Whether it be product selection or packaging materials, let us handle everything so that you can focus on what matters most--growing your business!