If you're looking for ways to make money online, you're in luck. There are a ton of different things you can sell to make money, from physical products to digital products and services. You can even sell things people need, like website traffic or advertising space. Not sure where to start? Check out these 20 ideas for things to make and sell online.
20 Examples Of Things To Make and Sell to Make Money Online
1. Sell handmade jewelry – With sites like Etsy, it has never been easier to sell your handmade jewelry online.
Related: How To Start a Jewelry Business
2. Custom T-shirts – People love unique and custom T-shirts, so this is a great way to make money from home.
3. Printables – Whether you create your own designs or sell someone else’s, printables are always in demand.
4. Handmade soap – Handmade soap is another great product to sell online, especially if you make natural or artisanal soap.
5. Candles – Candles are always popular and make for a great home-based business idea.
6. Crochet items – If you know how to crochet, there are many people who would love to buy your creations.
7. Knitted items – Just like crochet, people love buying handmade knitted items such as hats, scarves, and blankets.
8. Refurbished furniture – With a little bit of elbow grease, you can easily turn old furniture into something new and beautiful that people will want to buy.
9. Vintage finds – If you love scouring garage sales and flea markets for treasures, then selling vintage items online is the perfect business for you.
10. Baked goods – Everyone loves homemade goodies, so this is a great way to make money from home.
11. Preserves and jams – If you’re into canning or preserving food, then why not sell your homemade jams and preserves online?
12. Dog treats – If you’re a dog lover, then making and selling dog treats is the perfect way to make money from home.
13. Cat toys – Just like dog treats, there are many cat lovers out there who would love to buy your handmade cat toys.
14. Wooden toys – Handmade wooden toys are not only beautiful, but they’re also durable and long-lasting.
15. Honey – If you have bees, then selling honey is a great way to make money from home.
16. Herb gardens – Fresh herbs are always in demand, so growing and selling herb gardens is a great business idea.
17. Organic produce – More and more people are looking for organic produce, so this is a great way to make money from home.
18. Flower arrangements – Fresh flowers are always in demand, so if you have a green thumb, then this is a great business idea for you.
19. Handmade cards – Whether you make your own designs or sell someone else’s, handmade cards are always popular.
20. Digital products – If you’re creative and have some design or programming skills, then selling digital products is a great way to make money from home.
Whether you’re looking to start a new business or just want to make some extra money on the side, there are plenty of options for things to sell online. With a little creativity and effort, you can find a way to make money that works for you. And if you need help getting started, our team at Simpls is here to help. We can take care of order fulfillment and shipping so you can focus on making sales and growing your business. Contact us today to learn more!