PO and Notification:
- POs must be entered into ShipHero at the individual unit level at least 72 hours in advance of receipt of good
- We ask that delivery appointments are scheduled in advance HERE - we require 48hrs notice.
- If a shipment arrives without a PO, then it will be charged the following fee:
- Any inbound order without a PO will be subject to a DAILY FEE of $20 fee per pallet or $10 per carton for parcel deliveries.
- Your shipment will be deprioritized until corrections are made
Simpl Fulfillment will check-in the inventory (as long as it is in acceptable condition/no additional work required) within 72 business hours.
- ALL Products must have the barcode code associated with the product or you must have prior approval to have us barcode the products.
- All items in PO must be at individual unit counts. Email Team@SimpleFulfillment.com with the below notification and details:
We ask that clients notify us of their pending POs to include all shipment information OR to include this information within the PO in the notes section. By taking these necessary steps you will increase the speed at which your PO is processed and ultimately received.
- PO Number
- Tracking Number/ Shipment Information
- Any special receiving instructions to include if a Scope of Work is needed
- Whether the product existed previously or not.
- If the product does not exist in the system request creation or creation in your online store.
Types of Shipments and our Requirements:
*We ask that delivery appointments are scheduled in advance *HERE.
All incoming shipments must be securely packed or wrapped with an attached manifest that includes a breakdown of what is included in the shipment. Pallet shipments cannot exceed 56 inches in height or they risk being re-palletized for an hourly fee.
- See below Case Packing Requirements for more details
For LTL and FTL, APPOINTMENTS MUST BE SET AT LEAST 48 hours IN ADVANCE. ONLY A and B-grade NEW pallets will be accepted.
SP - Small Parcel: This is our most common form of receiving in smaller POs
LTL - Less Than Truckload: Anything less than 8 pallets or 20k lbs.
TL - Truck Load: Anything more than 8 pallets to a full tractor-trailer.
Container - we require 1 week notice for container shipments and you must book a 3-hour block HERE.
Items Subject to Additional Fees
Not limited to the below:
- Unorganized delivery of goods
- Shipment arrives without a PO
- PO includes incorrect information
- Additional work is needed (SOW Work)
- All re-stacking of goods on pallets will be subject to a $45 per hour fee.
PO and Shipment Tracking in ShipHero:
- Pending: Once a PO has been created, it will show as status Pending.
- In Route: PO is on its way to our warehouse and has tracking info via the carrier. This is why it is important to share tracking/ shipment information so our team can prepare and expect the arrival of your items
- Arrived: The shipment has arrived at our warehouse but has not yet been checked in.
- Checking In: The shipment is in the process of being received and counted.
- Needs SOW: The shipment requires extra work and the scope of work is coming.
- SOW sent to
- SOW in Progress
- SOW complete
- Closed: All inventory from this shipment has been received and checked in to active inventory and is ready to ship.
Case Packaging Requirements:
- All SKUs will be packaged in corrugated packaging.
- An Exterior label needs to identify if a multi SKU case or a partial case.
- Multiple SKUs will be allowed in a single package as long as each SKU is also packaged individually within. SKU X, Y, and Z can be in the same box but each SKU needs to be separated via bagging, etc.
- Case labels are required on each individual package.
- Case Labels Should Include:
- Lot Number:
- Production Date:
- Expiration Date:
- Client/Business Name:
- Ship Date:
- Case Count (ie 1 of 3)