It's no secret that Amazon's marketplace is an incredible channel to increase your product sales and find new customers. It's a good idea to use FBA–Fulfillment by Amazon–to take advantage of people's Amazon Prime Memberships, offer free shipping, and the other perks of fulfilling orders with Amazon. The downfall of FBA is their strict policies, in which they require your products to be ready to be fulfilled upon arrival at their fulfillment centers. If not, you risk fines for noncompliance or, worst-case scenario, refusal of your inventory. We help ensure that doesn't happen.
Proprietary softwareWe developed advanced software to help track inbound shipments, manage products, track inventory, create outbound shipments and for our clients to have visibility at all times.
No extra feesWe don't believe in miscellaneous, excessive fees. We are fully transparent with our fee structure and won't charge anything outside of that. You can always ask your account manager if you have any questions regarding them.
Hands offOnce we have your inventory and the information about the shipment, we will work quickly to turn you prep order around. We try to operate with you completely hands-off unless we run into major issues. This way, you can focus on the important stuff.
Our speedWe work to turn-around all orders within 24 hours, so there's no downtime. We understand how important it is to have your inventory at Amazon's fulfillment centers, so you don't lose orders, and you can begin recouping your inventory cost.
Safe and secureOur facility is safe and secure to protect your inventory while we have it in our warehouse. It's also climate and humidity controlled, so you don't have to worry about your inventory while we're prepping it.
Our locationWe are centrally located. Our facility in Austin, Texas, is the ideal point of transit for FBA Sellers. Our central geographic location is accessible for both East and West coast sellers. We are also located incredibly close to Amazon’s Dallas Fulfillment Centers.
1. Send us your merchandiseShip your items to our facility using the carrier of your choice. We'll set you up with our proprietary software to manage all of your shipments. You can send your items one-by-one, or send multiple pallets — no shipment is too large or small. We do not charge any fees for receiving pallets.
2. We Prep Your MerchandiseWe will process your inventory fast and get it out the door in 24 hours or less. Once your products arrive to our facility, processing begins right away. This includes inspecting your items and preparing them for shipment to Amazon. Using the sub-account you created earlier, we create the FBA shipments, obtain FNSKU labels, upload shipment contents information, and prepare the shipping labels.
3. We Send Your Inventory to AmazonNow that your inventory has been processed, it’s ready to be shipped to Amazon. We arrange daily pickups to get your inventory out the door fast so you can start earning money. We work with all major carriers including USPS, FedEx, UPS, and so on. We also offer outbound freight handling if your merchandise requires it. Amazon will bill you directly for the shipping cost.
4. Amazon FBA Processes Your ProductsOnce your inventory arrives at Amazon's FBA facilities, it will be processed quickly, and we guarantee that it will comply with their strict receiving guidelines. Part of our work is ensuring that we can quickly get your product from the manufacturer to live as soon as possible. If there are any issues, we'll help resolve.
Argentina, Austria, Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UK, Vietnam...
Just to name a few of the many countries we have clients in!
Inventory Processing (Standard-Sized Items)
$.75Per unit if there are 1000+ per SKU in the same shipment.
If you're doing high volume prep or have specific needs, email us and we can discuss!
$.85Per unit if there are 100+ per SKU in the same shipment.
$.95Per unit if there are less than 100 per SKU in the same shipment.
- FBA Shipment Plan Creation
- FNSKU Labeling
- Visual Inspection (QA)
- Carton Label
- Repacking And Carrier Pickup